I'm always so excited to hear which restaurants made it to S. Pellegrino's Top 50 list every year. These fantastic, creative chefs along with their teams personify how cooking truly is an art form. Also, I've nominated myself in the professional eater/critic category but no one's gotten back to me yet.
This just proves that I really need to organize my trip to Copenhagen fast.
Here's the top 10 in case you're interested. Beware though, if you start clicking on these links at work, you may be craving a VERY exciting meal for lunch.
1. NOMA, Copenhagen, Denmark
2. EL CELLER DE CAN ROCA, Girona, Spain
3. MUGARITZ, San Sebastian, Spain
4. D.O.M, Sao Paulo, Brazil
5. OSTERIA FRANCESCANA, Modena, Italy
6. PER SE, New York, USA
7. ALINEA, Chicago, USA
8. ARZAK, San Sebastian, Spain
9. DINNER BY HESTON BLUMENTHAL, London, England
10. ELEVEN MADISON PARK, New York, USA
To see the other 40 winners, click here.
See you at Noma!
|Chef Rene Redzepi at Noma|