- I do not need to hear the music from your cell phone. Please get earphones. Please.
- If you’re going to be standing next to me for about an hour with your arm up, how about some deodorant?
- There is no need to stare at my face. Look over my shoulder or out the window.
- Black bras show through white tops. I promise.
- I can only ‘shift’ and ‘adjust’ so much. I ain’t no contortionist.
- You do not need to shove me towards the door; even I’m dying to get out.
See you the next time my car is being repaired because my husband totally did not see the pile of bricks he reversed into.